Used for holding products together during transportation, composite strapping is also known as composite fiber strapping.
Importance of Composite Strapping in Freight Transportation
Vibrations and collisions may sometimes occur due to road conditions during cargo transportation. Tools that ensure load safety are manufactured in order for preventing this. One of these tools is the composite strap. The aim is that the cargoes do not get damaged during transportation and they do not touch each other.
This way, it is ensured that the loads are transported safely, regardless of the road conditions. Therefore, it is an extremely important material, especially in terms of cargo safety.
Structure of Composite Straps
Composite strapping has a flexible structure. The flexible structure it has allows it to easily take the same shape again after stretching during shaking.
This strap type consists of polypropylene raw materials and industrial yarns.
It employs both elastic and flexible characteristics. Composite strapping does not damage the surface of the pallets.
It does not leave any stains on the products. Composite straps do not even require gloves for application. For this reason, they are very practical to use.
The polyester threads they contain allow them to absorb impact and not get affected by weather conditions such as temperature, UV light, or humidity.
Also, composite straps can easily pass under pallets and cargoes due to the elongation and elastic memory properties they have.
What Are the Application Areas?
The application areas of the composite strapping, generally preferred in glass, steel, marble, and similar industries, can be listed as follows:
- Sub-industry in the automotive industry and spare parts dealers
- Sheet roll sheet manufacturers, sheet metal manufacturers, casting parts manufacturers, aluminum profile sheet roll manufacturers, and metal injection manufacturers in the metal industry.
- Pumice, stone, tile brick, ytong, and marble in the construction industry
- White goods production and sub-industry
- Bale tops, wool, fiber, fabric, and apparel in textile industry
- Corrugated cardboard box paper in paper cardboard, paper cardboard manufacture, press publication printing
- Parquet paneling, timber processing, chipboard MDF production in forest products
Features of ID Composite Strapping
- It is light and portable.
- This strap type offers durability and strength for heavy loads.
- It also offers ease of use.
- Composite strapping employs high abrasion resistance.
- It is resistant to all weather conditions.
- It is coated with high quality polypropylene.
- The composite strap also has high abrasion resistance.
- It has high breaking strength.
- Composite straps are extremely safe for users.
You should definitely get the ID Composite Strap product if you want the load safety to reach the maximum level during transportation.